Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Maria

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Maria
Tammy
Member # 14

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Tammy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sure miss her bright smiling face. Since I don't get to see her everyday (even though I keep a look out around the neighborhood for you guys walking with her), how about a little area/section for her activities. Such as: fun things she's going to do this summer, events or activities she's excited to be a part of, things she's learning at daycare, funny things she says or does, you know really "cute" kids stuff. It would make us all smile or laugh, as kids stories are always the best. Just a thought - since she is a precious little one, we wouldn't want it to say anything "publicly on the net" that could become a danger for her or jeopardize her safety. Maybe perhaps more "general stuff" rather than specifics - like she can't wait to go camping or swimming or something like that? Since I'm not a parent yet, I thought I'd toss that idea out there, but if it's not a smart one in Maria's best interest, I can certainly understand not doing it.

------------------

Posts: 108 | From: Blaine, MN, USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that would be fun to read also. I do talk to Eric and Sheryl often, but I am sure they don't always remember things that happen to tell me all the time.

Lynn, this goes for you also with Dana and Dustin. Keep us posted on things they are doing.

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like this idea. So here it goes.

Today at daycare Maria had fun singing songs and playing with her friend Brianna. They said that the two of them acted as if they missed each other over the weekend.

They played with bubbles, read a book called "Is your mama a Llama?

Everyday she learns a new word and is starting to put words together to make a complete sentence. Example: "Daddy will you help me?" "Love you babe!"

She loves to go for walks, bike rides and to the "Parks." You can't go biking anywhere around here without running into a park every couple of blocks.

That is all for now.

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: