Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Dana & Dustin

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dana & Dustin
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on Lynn this is your page to tell us about the kids.

I took Dana shopping tonight to pick out a birthday present from Grandma Winter. Dustin went along to help. She picked out a good swimming suit, goggles and swimming cap. She needs all of this because she started lap swimming and diving in school last year. They went to varies school and competed and schools came here. She really enjoyed it. She was saying tonight that she does good at pratice but when they have a meet with another school, she gets real nervous. She also picked out a new curling iron from Grandma Great. This is her great grandma on her dads side. In between shopping, the 3 of us went to Wendys for supper. We had a good time. Tomorrow the kids are going to come over and help me mow, wash windows and what ever else I can come up with. I paid for the difference in what Dana's stuff cost and Grandma Winters money. Dustin got some new tennis balls. So Dana and Dusting are going to work it off. I've really trained them good. LOL

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When does Dana want to come and stay for a week? We would like to take you off your mom's hands and let her have a break. The only thing is you will be by yourself until we get back from work. If you would like you could have the days with Maria. Let us know because we will come get you. If you like camping you're more than welcomed to come the week prior and spend the weekend camping with us.
Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dustin just to let you know. We love you just as much. But you are still still a little to young to leave alone during the day when we are at work. But in years to come, you are more than welcome to join us during the summer also.

We love ya,

Eric and Sheryl

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana rae
Member # 12

Icon 4 posted      Profile for dana rae           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, i realy want to come but i will have to talk to my mom about the date.....maybe i can go school shopping while i am up there but its up to my mom...i will let you know asap...going to camp tomorrow!!!luv ya!!
Posts: 91 | From: willmar  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: