Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Imagination

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Imagination
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maria has an imaginary puppy and kitty. Last night while I was sitting watching T.V. Maria says come here. I asked her, mommy come her? No, she says, kitty's. She gets up and comes to the edge of the couch and picks them up carries them to the chair sets them down and comes back for more. Today when we were leaving for daycare she says puppy and kitty come with...sure I said. We get to daycare and she shows all the kids and teachers her puppy and kitty.

I think it is just the cuties thing. So we go along with her imaginary animals.

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now she has an imaginary cow! That has been every since we went to Grandma Winters and went out to a farm that had cows.

LOL

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tonight Maria shut both of her bathroom doors. We asked her why she did that.... She said "Bow" So of course Sheryl and I both said.. "Cow?" Maria responded "NO Bow!"

So Sheryl went to investigate....Maria was right it was a Ball

Kids are great!

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: