Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Potty Training!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Potty Training!
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We just started, but she is doing such a good job. I ask her to go to the potty and she says "ALRIGHT"! Mommy is happy about that! Of course, mommy hoop and hollers about it when she does it so maybe that is why she is so welling to do it. I don't care because if that is how she ends up doing it that is great by all. This means she is growing faster than I want her to!
Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hoop and howler too I've just been sick since we started it full board!
Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana rae
Member # 12

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana rae           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this weak i have been @eric and sherals and she does soooo good!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 91 | From: willmar  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dana has been doing a great job with her all week with the potty training. Hopefully with going back to daycare that they will continue it.
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Maria is doing a great job. We lost interest there for awhile, but I think now that she is a few months older that she is starting to understand when we say "come tell mommy or daddy you have to go potty." It might have something to do with that we reward her with a piece of candy everytime she tells us. Have to try anything we can. So far she has gone the whole weekend dry and clean free. So lets hope with the next month home with daddy that she will get more attention in the potty training area.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: