Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » My weak at Eric and sheryals

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My weak at Eric and sheryals
dana rae
Member # 12

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana rae           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have benn aay eric and sheyalls for 4 days.

Day 1: Mall of America!!!!!!!
Day 2: babysat maria;park,barbies,dolls
Day 3: babysat maria;park,dolls,little mermaid
Day 4: Babysat maria: mermaid, barbies,no park...bla bla bla....shopping!!!!!

we have had soooooo much fun wish i could be here always but i do love mom and dud a lot!!!!!!!

Posts: 91 | From: willmar  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have had fun with Dana while she was staying with us. She has such a sense of humor, sweet and just all around GREAT! We would love to have her at all times, but as a mother I know that Lynn would miss her very much. Dustin would be lost without her.

It is fun to set back and watch her and Maria play together. They are like in there own little world. At times she wanted her mommy and didn't want to share her mom with Dana, but she got over that most times.

We've gone shopping twice, swimming twice and tonight we are taking Dana to a movie at our favorite movie theater in Coon Rapids. Haven't decided what movie yet.

Dana has done a good job of entertaining and caring for Maria while we are at work. She made our evening meal last night, which was very good-Macaroni Tuna casserole. She has kept the apartment as clean as possible. She even partly potty trained Maria. Took her to the bathroom every hour.

Dana you are the best

[This message has been edited by Sheryl (edited August 11, 2000).]

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: