Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Sick Maria

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sick Maria
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Took her to Dr Koko today. What a name! Anyways she ended up with sinus and ear infections. I had it with the runny nose and cough. Amazing how a mother has an instinct that something must be wrong, because Maria doesn't give much notice as to if she is sick or not. Not crabby much or grabbing of the ears like they say is an sign. She was crabby though when I brought her home. Don't know what was up with that. Maybe, it all was starting to effect her more than I had thought.

She is on amoxicillin and dimetapp. Pray that she gets better by the end of the weekend.

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 14

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Tammy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, no! We are so sorry to hear little Maria isn't feeling well. We all sure hope she feels better real soon. Amoxicillian & Dimetapp usually work pretty good - usually yummy flavors for her age, too. Well, Doodles says to "Get Well Soon, Maria" so you can come & play with me. We're thinking of you guys. Extra hugs & snuggles to Maria while she's not feeling so good.

------------------
~ Tam :-)

Posts: 108 | From: Blaine, MN, USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grandma Toop says to get well soon. It is always is so hard when the little ones get sick. Eric & Maria seem to be passing this sickness back and forth. Eric has always been a pretty healthy person. Do the two of them takes any vitamins? I hate to see any of you sick so please take care of yourselves and get better.

Grandma is sending extra hugs and kisses to get better quicker.

XXXXXX OOOOOOOO XOXOXOXOXOXOXO XOXOXOXOXOX

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maria
Member # 16

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Maria           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you everyone for your extra hugs and kisses. Just to let you all know that I am feeling so much better. With a couple days of my medicine I am just as new. I have to take it three times a day and yes the flavor is great....bubble gum flavor and cherry flavored dimetapp.

Doodles I can come out to play now. When can I come over?

Posts: 33 | From: Ramsey,MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: