Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » I rode the ponies!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I rode the ponies!
Maria
Member # 16

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Maria           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mommy and Daddy took me to the horse stables at our campsite on Friday and they wanted me to sit on the saddle on top of the pony. At first it was really scary, but after awhile I didn't mind it still didn't want to ride it. Then Saturday we went to Daddy's company picinic and they had ponies there and I rode them twice. I think I surprised mommy and daddy by liking it so much that I went

Three

times. It was so much fun. I would tell the pony to Giddy Up.

They had bunnies that go hop, goats that wanted to eat our corn, chickies that were soft, little kitties and deer that didn't want anything to do with us.

We went on a pontoon ride and I got to wear a "Snoopy" life jacket. I think that was the highlight of the ride.

I had a lot of fun

Posts: 33 | From: Ramsey,MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maria, It sounds like you had a fun day at the picnic. Where did they have this picnic that they had so many animals and a boat ride. I bet Mommy and Daddy had fun just watching you get excited about the animals and the boat ride. What else was there for Mom and Dad to do?
Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maria
Member # 16

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Maria           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Yah! They had a lot of fun watching me on the ponies and they had just as much fun feeding the animals and petting them as I did. They had fun visiting with other couples with children. The hay ride and pontoon they enjoyed, also.

Heck they were with me how much more fun can you get?

Posts: 33 | From: Ramsey,MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: