Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Dana's Diving

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dana's Diving
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dana is getting better every year and of course every pratice. She will have to get on the site here and tell us the dives she has learned. She just told me the other day about a new one she did and all the girls came up to her and hugged her etc. I haven't gone to any meets yet this year. I went to one last year (besides her pratices) and she almost hit her head on the diving board. I almost died right there. She only has a couple of weeks left so I will have to try and get to one of her meets. I guess that head thing happened at a practice. At the meet I went to she ran our of energy & air on a long swimming race. I don't remember how many times she went up and down the pool. She didn't make it back on the last leg. She really felt bad and I felt bad for her but she is getting better.

GOOD LUCK DANA and keep up the good work.

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dana keep practicing and don't give up when you don't do the best that you feel you can do. Practice makes perfect! If you get up after your falls and try again you will keep up your courage.

You Are A Great Kid

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: