Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Dustin

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dustin
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When Dustin was staying with me Friday night I was asking him questions about school this year. He said he really likes it. This wasn't of any surprise because he did so good last year in kindergarden. His teacher said he was a good kid and always willing to help her or other kids with anything. I asked if some of the kids in his class could read already and he said yes, "But gramdma I know how to read now too" I just said that is really good Dustin. Later in the day he asked if he could write his mom a letter on the computer. I said sure. Well he wrote. "This is Dustin" All he asked me to help him with was what came after th in this. I guess he is doing better than I realized.

Keep up the good work Dustin!

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great job Dustin! Good to hear that you are liking school so much and doing so good with reading and writing.

Your A Great Kid

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: