Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Maria loves the fall

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Maria loves the fall
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have been having so much fun with Maria and the leaves. Took her to the park yesterday and was having fun throwing leaves at Eric and I. Then Eric had her lay down and covered her from head to toe. She thought that was cool and wanted to do it more.

There has been a lot of ladybugs flying around and she has fun trying to get them to crawl on her hands and arms.

We are reliving fall through Maria's eyes. It is fun. Looking forward to seeing her reaction to the snow.

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is always fun to enjoy the excitment in the eyes of a little innocent person like Maria. But of course you have to do things with them and expose them to things to see their reaction to things. You guys are doing that. A person has to remember that things we take for granite (like leaves falling from trees in the fall. It does this every year) but we have to share these things with little ones that has never been exposed to things before. Looking at your pictures and hearing you talk about things that you do, you guys are really enjoying the time you spend with Maria and sharing life with her. Keep up the good work.
Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought before I had Maria that it was going to be a hard job doing the things we do with Maria, but really it just feels natural. It helps that she is such a fun child to be with and around.

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: