Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Our new addition

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Our new addition
Sheleen Pfingsten
unregistered

Icon 14 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have now added a new member to our family she is a weimaraner/Chesapeake bay retriever cross. Her name is Autumn and she is going to be a house dog. She is by nature procetive of her owners so she will be a good watch dog. She is potty trained so that is great. When we went to go get the dog on Monday Oct. 16th Bryant said "Mom and Dad we could get two dogs." No way, one is enough!
It is fun to have Autumn around and nice to come home during lunch. She is a very pretty dog. She'll keep us busy with walking her and taking her to dog training classes and also with going to the vet. We took her to the vet on Thursday and found that she has a large sore under her tongue so we are going to take her back in the have x-rays taken of it to see if she has something in it our just and infection. We are hoping it is just infection because if there is something in it it'll cost us more MONEY.

The kids have had off from school this Thursday and Friday and so Autumn has had alot of playing with. She get so tired out she'll nap for 1 1/2 or more and the kids think something is wrong with her. Just like a little baby needs sleep to along with the activity.

We had a good time in Rochester with Mom for Victoria's birthday. Went shopping until 12:30, stopped at Apple Bee's to have lunch and headed over to the Hawthorn Suites. What a nice place to stay it's like an apartment in each suite. We went swimming in the two pools that lots of activities for the kids. We had the whole pool to ourself, which was fun. Then we had supper with some friends up in the suite. They have children the same ages as our children so they had fun playing in the pool while us grown up visited. Sunday we went out to eat at Old Country Buffet for dinner along with some other friends Bill goes hunting with. We headed home at around 3:00 and arrived home around 6:30. The kids slept the first two hours so they were catching up with their sleep and they were still able to go to sleep at 8:30 p.m.

Today, we are going to Sioux Falls at the Washington Pavilion. It is like a IMAX theater. It is the Olympics that are playing right now so it should be interesting. Then we'll have supper there and head home. Tomorrow is our 12th Ann. so we are going to a neat place in Pipestone to have dinner it is called the Calumet Inn Restaurant. It, also, has a bed & breakfast but we will not be staying.

I'll be home by myself for 10 days while Bill goes hunting for a big buck in Canada. He leaves Oct 27th and returns Nov.5th. It will be a long time. How will I survive with three kids by myself? Have to find something fun to do with them.

This is going on forever so will close

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow.... I can't wait for the next chapter to this novel.
Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow a book, but we like it. That is exactly what we have been looking for. We like to hear what you are doing, being that we live so many miles away we have to utilize some cheaper ways of keeping in touch. Keep it up!
Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You'll hear a lot from us now this is really neat to do and I think it's fun. Hope you don't mind too much. At least you will not be able to say I never write to you. HA! HA! Yesterday, was fun going to see the Olympic Glory at the Sioux Falls Cinadom and very interesting, if you get the chance to go I'd go see it. The next one comes in Jan. which is on Whales and we plan to go to see that. Today, for our 12th Ann. we went to the Calumet Inn Restruant it was very good and a neat place to eat. Back to the old grind on Monday. I do look forward to going to work it's just getting out of bed that I don't care to do. Well have a good week
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is nice to have you on this site. I knew you were going to Rochester because you mom wrote me an E-Mail. So it was nice to hear what you did. I never talk to you so this is fun! Keep us informed on what you find to do with the kids for 10 days.
Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lot of post is what we want. I love coming and seeing what others have written. I get a little disappointed when I come to the site day after day and there is nothing for weeks. So more the merrier!
Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: