Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Job Duties

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Job Duties
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have given the kids a list for the next month. It has their names, the days of the week and then the job. Next to each job they have a space to check off their job they've completed. They have been doing a great job at keeping at their work. I have done everything under the sun but didn't try this and it seems to be working. They are each pretty particular about how they get their jobs done. At the end of the week if I didn't have to remind them to do their jobs or have to get after them about their jobs they get $1.50 but each time that I have to remind them they get five cents taken from their allowance. Well see how it goes. Wish us luck.
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sharon Pederson
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is the way Sheleen. Remember when I did that for you kids when you were growing up? Only I didn't pay you to do it, it was just expected of you. But thats okay to pay them a little. I'm glad to see you aren't giving them $5. like some people think they have to.That $1.50 is just enough for an incentive. And it still will teach them responsiblitis. Keep it up they will do okay I know.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Good Luck!

They will do great and have their own money to spend when they go to the store. It gets them to do the chores and teaches them the value of money. You are doing a great job Sheleen keep up the good work. Hope for great success.

[This message has been edited by Sheryl (edited October 23, 2000).]

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: