Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Bookworm

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bookworm
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jordan's teacher has given each child a reading log and if they read 30 min. a day they get a sticker and their name in a box. Each week the teacher will pull out a name and give them a free coupon to go out to each or a treat out another box. Jordan is so enthuse about it that all he does is want to read which has helped him tremendously with reading. Also, his teacher will write on his papers was a GREAT BOY YOU ARE JORDAN! or YOU'RE COOL,JORDAN. Jordan will come home so excited to show me what the teacher wrote about him. This teacher is so wonderful for his self-esteem. I've never seen him want to learn as much as he has this year. Since getting his glasses Jordan has been doing so well with learning and may have been some of his problem with learn before this. The other day Jordan said "Mom, I took my glasses off in class one day just to see if I could see the board and you know what Mom? I couldn't see it at all." Poor kid
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: