Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Trick or Treat....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Trick or Treat....
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was a fun one this year with Maria, because she wanted to go and was willing to put her pumpkin costume on unlike the year before she didn't want nothing to do with her bumble bee costume. When we put the costume on she thought she was special. Going door to door she thought was fun and getting candy on top of it was even more fun. One time a lady bent down to her level and had the bucket of candy right down there and she almost took a whole hand full, but of course mommy spoiled it and said only one. She was alright with it though and just kept going on. Her bucket got so full that we had to carry it and it got heavy for us.

We stop at Eric's friend Jeff and Tammy's place. They have a dog doodles that Maria adores. At one point she tried to give her a piece of candy, but she had his own treats...dog treats. They had a neighbor that had there house set up very scary and Jeff took her over to see it we thought they would be running back screaming, but she didn't. Jeff said she didn't seem scared at all. Mommy was too scared to even venture over to see for herself....lol

We had fun, but now we hope that when we go walking that she doesn't think we can go ask for more candy.

[This message has been edited by Sheryl (edited November 05, 2000).]

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How fun for Maria to go walking for candy. Our children didn't want to go this year instead they wanted to be the ones handing out the candy. We didn't get very many this year because of the weather. It started to thunder, lighting and rain. The kids said they were glad they weren't out in it. A friend of mine came in to play games with the kids and I so that we wouldn't to bored without Bill. That was nice and the kids thought it was pretty nice of her to come in.
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The weather here was beautiful. A little windy, but warm and just perfect for trick or treating. It is fun being able to hand out the candy and seeing all the different costumes. We got to do that while we were sitting at Jeff and Tammys and found it very fun. Glad to hear you did have fun none the less.
Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sharon Pederson
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you girls remember when the Connlley girls went out trick and treating in July and Mary caught them mid way down the block and they had gotten some treats too. The neighbors were getting a bang out of it. And Mary was ready to string them up. I never will forget that. I still mention it to them when I see them.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: