Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Reply t o puppy love and Jordan

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Reply t o puppy love and Jordan
Sharon Pederson
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Missed the news of Nov 4th about Bryant and the puppy. I am so happy he can have a puppy now.I just about said that with the others in school and him alone it would be great company but hes in school now too. Well with Jordan and Victoria busy with their school work that must leave Bryant alone too. Jeff and Sue just got a new puppy too. Its a long hair chuwawa. (Miss spelled but you can sound it out or write to him. Their going to be breeding her and having puppies for sale. It is a very small dog though and for little kids that can be a problem.
Jordan, Grandma P. is so proud of you. And happy you like your teacher, school and school work so much. That will help alot as it gets harder. Good Luck and keep up the work.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like Jordan loves the puppy. Having a puppy is a good responsibility, but also a big job. Hope the novelty of it doesn't wear off like it did for us when we were growing up. We would ask for a pet and every time mom would say then you are to take them out morning and night. Of course, we always said we would, but mom ended up doing it most of the time.

We hope to get a puppy, but one that can be in doors. I think right honey?

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: