Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Wrestling season again!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wrestling season again!
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it's wrestling season again! The boys are exicted for it to start. Tonight, we went and sign them up again for this year at the Pizza Ranch. They have pizza for the wrestlers and their families. Bryant asked if they'll be starting tomorrow. They start next Monday after school from 3:15-4:15 p.m. Bryant thought next week was the next day or more like he was wishing it was. The coach asked Victoria if she would like to go out. She got all red in the face but told him no but he kept teasing her about it. NO WAY! I don't want my little girl out there getting roughed up by any boys. She said " Mom, I only want to go out for tennis, piano lessons and swimming lessons." No arguement there, Victoria.
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Victoria I don't blame you, that isn't a sport for a beautiful face like yours. Not that Jordan or Bryant don't have beautiful faces, but it seems they can take all the rough house a lot better than I would want. Stick with the sports that you have chosen. They sound fun.
Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: