Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Playing in the snow

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Playing in the snow
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I took Maria outside yesterday to take some winter photos and while we were out there we played around for over an hour.

Got the sled out, let her set in it, then ran with it. She says that is fun do it again and after awhile I had to tell her mommy couldn't because mommy was getting tired out. So we sat there in the snow, made snow angels, ate the clean snow, threw it at each other and played hide n seek.

It is a fun time of the year, but cold. Might have to buy Maria a new suit because her mittens keep coming out of the sleeve and then snow gets inside of them. So I was constantly tucking them in. The one we have is a 3T, but she is taller might have to go to 4T or even 5T.

We have a lot of fun and she was a little upset with mommy, because we had to go home to make supper. She kept saying "Don't want to go home" We will have to do that more often when we get into our new home.....can't wait.

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sharon Pederson
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to see you enjoying Maria. I hope you'll be able to enjoy the next one as well. They grow up so fast that if you don't take the time while you can you won't be get to. Those kind of things make memories for when they are grown up. Keep it up.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sounds like you guys had fun in the snow. I agree with Sharon to enjoy these moments together.
Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: