Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Swimming 2000

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Swimming 2000
dana rae
Member # 12

Icon 13 posted      Profile for dana rae           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am over w/ swimming finally THANK GOD!!!
I enjoyed swimming I guess ,but it's the diving.NO the coach!
I was doing the same dives i did last year( front tuck, inward tuck, back strait) and I learned 1 more(front summy(it's a front 1and a half))But the coach only let me do that because I begged him practicaly. I got so mad that he wouldnt let me do my back tuck that I quit Diving but not swimming! But then i wanted to be in the meet so I started again.***thanx to my wonderful coach now i cant dive next year****He wouldnt teach me it and I HAD TO HAVE THAT DIVE TO BE IN DINING!!!!the coach NEVER let me in any meets besides the 2 home and ANYBODY could have been in them!!!!!It made me so..mad because there was 2 girls that got to be in like 6 out of 7 or somthing like that!!!

I have decided to still be in swimming still next year though. I have improved so much!!! My time was 40.6 secound for 50 yard and on 1 meet i did it 5 seconds faster and got secound place!!!(the other girl only beat me by 2 seconds)i was so.. happy!!That made my time 35.5 sec One of my best friends name is Whitney Miller. She is in 7th grade and her time is 28.6 sec.she was the best swimmer in 7th grade!I was so... proud of her!
Also she had to chance to swimm on the varsity team but she did jr. high w/ me. next year she is gonna swimm v. w/ me!!

I am so very happy about how much I improved and I look farward to another year of SWIMMING(I wish diving ***)

Posts: 91 | From: willmar  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana rae
Member # 12

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana rae           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O yeah, I did a lot more of long distance swimming also. i did 400 yard freestyle(front crawl) relay..we each swam 100 yard and i did 100 yards by myself!!
Posts: 91 | From: willmar  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dana you did improve a lot. I am real proud of you. I wish I could have made a meet this year but didn't know when they were. Next year you will have to give me a schedule! Keep up the good work.
Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to hear that you enjoyed swimming and that you are improving so much in just one year. Keep up the good work on it then someday you can go to the Olympics!!!

Sorry to hear that diving wasn't as enjoyable, but there is always a reason for it. We might not understand now, but maybe later you will.

You are a good kid and I hope that you continue to enjoy it. Remember that school years is the time to learn as much as possible, because it is important to your everyday living.

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: