Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Kiddie snowmobiling

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kiddie snowmobiling
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We were at some of our friends today for Thanksgiving and other couple came. This couple own a sports store and brought with them a demo kiddie snowmobile. The kids had a grand old time riding it all day. Jordan said "Mom, now I know what I want for my birthday, one of those kiddie snowmobiles!" Like wrong, not for $2,000 they did have a blast and I don't blame them. I'd want one of those to.
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sounds like the kids really had a fun time. Why does everything that is fun cost so much? I guess I know the answer but had to say that anyway. We had a fun time on Thanksgiving and of course ate to much as usual. But everything always looks so good.

We also had a real fun day on Friday shopping. Sheryl had the fun of her lifetime. HA HA see message under friends.

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon Papendorf
unregistered

Icon 7 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snowmobling is lots of fun! But the bigger ones are even more fun. We go every chance we can in the winter. Jason can't wait! the first day we got snow he thought we could go-he wasn't happy!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL...that would be hard to wait for as much snow as you do need to go snowmobiling. When you get that first snowfall you just want to get out there and play in it. Have fun though when you do get to go.
Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come out to see us and you'll have all the snow you need for snowmobiling. We'd like to have a snowmobile but too expenisive for us right now. We are saving for something far better then a snowmobile, a HOME! The children even think so, Grandma & Grandpa have the snowmobiles and so we use theirs.
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: