Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Maria has a new house....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Maria has a new house....
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A

box

house that is. She has such an imagination it is unbelievable. In the process of packing things she took a box and started making it into her house. She made a door with a blanket, put stick em's up inside as her pictures in the hallway she says and tells us not to take her house down

"keep it there"

while putting up her hand like saying stop don't touch.

LOL

[This message has been edited by Eric (edited December 12, 2000).]

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boy can I remember Eric and his boxes. I once brought him a refrigerator box from work and he made a bus out of it. He colored windows on it, head light, tail lights etc. With my help we cut out a door that would swing open. He had this box for weeks and played in it all the time. Of course it was in the living room because that was the only place big enough for it. I didn't mind because he enjoyed it. To his dying day, he will be able to tell you how the cleaning lady throw his box away. I couldn't believe she did it my self. Just one of those things from your childhood that you will always remember.
Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I can't say that she gets that from Eric, but maybe his influence helps her create her creativity side. He has mentioned that a few times though.
Shannon Papendorf
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's so neat when at such a young age they have a great imaginations!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She will have an even bigger house now that we are in the house and we got our new washer and dryer. The boxes that they came in we are going to put them together and make doors. We summer comes we will take it outside and paint it, maybe. She'll and whoever comes to play with her will have a ball.....
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How fun! Oh! to be a little kid again. Sometimes I think it would be fun but too many other stages we'd have to pass through again that wouldn't care to do. It's great to relive those days through our children.
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you remember to keep the washer and dryer boxes? She will have a ball with them.
Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes we did keep them. Our plan is to tape it together and possibly paint it. Then put windows, Doors, and paint flowers on it like there is a flower box. Don't you think that would be fun. She is going to just love it. We will want to play in it to....
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like fun. I think Mom and Dad are going to have fun with this project.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: