Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Daycare Christmas Party

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Daycare Christmas Party
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a wonderful daycare we have found with a ton of wonderful parents. We got to meet them all and talk to a few of them and got to know them a little bit.

It started out in a little program. "When

Jesus

was born". Maria was a little angel and did a very good job. Eric said that when she would see us in the crowd that she would come running to us, but she didn't. She played along with it and had a good time with it.

Then we sang a few Christmas songs and had a Pinata full of candy that they had to pull the string to get the candy out. It didn't work all that well, but it is much better than getting knocked out like Sheleen did when we were younger.

OUCH

The kids got to exchange gifts and Maria got some play dress up shoes and pony tail holders. Linda the daycare mom gave them a wind carousel hers is a fish. I don't think she will mind sharing it in the upstairs bathroom in our new house. It will match the fish theme we have started.

Then just got to know the parents and Linda more.

[This message has been edited by Eric (edited December 12, 2000).]

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sure helps to leave her in the morning when she enjoys it so much. Does she talk about the kids at the old daycare like she misses them? How did you find this sitter?
Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She talks a lot about Linda and Harold the provider and her husband. Not much about the kids much. Linda says that she likes to play by herself, but at times she does like to play with Lexi who is around her age. When I go to pick her up she is always playing with the other kids and talking to them. Linda, also, mentioned that when ever the puppy "buffy" is out she is the one right next to him. Loves animals!

We found Linda from the County. We called them for a list of Daycares in the area and we interviewed 4 before we found her. I knew instantly that this was the one and I believe Eric felt the same right away.

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: