Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Piano Recital

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Piano Recital
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Victoria has her piano recital tonight at 7:30 p.m. at her piano teachers home. She is very good at her recital piece and she is getting nervous. HA! I remember those days. She'll do fine I am sure. She use to look up and down so much and has been working hard at not looking at all. She has done real well at it but she thinks she'll forget tonight.
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I remember those days very well. Having to get up in front of many people and try to remember your piece. Victoria keep up the good work it sounds you have been doing. If you can help it don't quit, because it is a good talent to have. Now I can't wait to come to your house to hear you play.

Good Luck!

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bet that you are a GREAT pianist Victoria! Maybe you can play for me sometime. I would love to listen.
Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Victoria did wonderful at her piano recital last night. She was a bit nervous but she didn't look down once at her hands while playing.

She had some other pianst there playing and boy, I want Victoria to keep on going until she has mastered playing that well. It was a joy to listen to the talent. Beautiful playing! We even heard Fur Elise by Beethoven our children recongized it by the musical thing you gave me for standing up for you. Victoria turned around in her chair to look at me when the girl was playing and the boys whispered to me that we have that song at home.

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: