Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Maria Thought We Were Moving Back To The Apartment!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Maria Thought We Were Moving Back To The Apartment!
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last night I took some boxes to the old apartment to put in the garbage since we are still paying until the end of the month. She reconized where we were and she puts her hands up and says "I don't want to go home. I want to go to new house" LOL

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She still thinks home is the old apartment. LOL So we have to call it the new house so she understands where we are going.
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so glad to hear that Maria has taken to the new house so well. Eric tells me she even sleeps longer in the morning than she ever did at the apartment. This is just great. It sure makes it nice on the two of you. I can't wait to see her this spring when she can go outside and realizes she has so much room in the back yard that she can play in.

Just a thought, but you should give her a small portion of your flower gardens for just her flowers. Pick something out that already has flowers on it and than gets bigger as the summer goes on. I can just see her watering HER flowers.

Dustin (my grandson) just loves to help me plant my flowers in the spring. One time when he was about 3 I gave him the watering can and told him to get some water for the flowers. He just put a small amount of water in the can at a time. He made many many trips to the facet but really enjoyed it. Besides that it kept him busy. I was going to say something to him about getting more water at a time but realized he was very content with his job, so I didn't say anything.

I also had Maria help me last year. I said if her mom saw her at the time she would have dropped over because I think it was the dirties Maria had ever gotten. She loved it! (and so did I)

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is a good idea. I will have to remember that when we plant things in the garden to let her plant somethings and watch them grow. Oh, it would have been fun to see her as dirty as you say she was. Can't believe I wasn't there to see it. Where was I?

Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really don't remember where you and Eric were but it would have been after the wedding I think because of planting time. Maybe you were returning things. It was just her and I having fun in my garden. I remember it well and yes she did have a good time.
Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: