Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Poor Bryant

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Poor Bryant
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today, we were eating a snack and Autumn was there wishing she could have some. Bryant came up behind her to pet her and she became irrated when Bryant did that and bit him near the eye.

I was scared at first, I thought it was more serious but after checking it out it wasn't as bad as I first thought.

Bryant, has learned the hard way of not to bother the dog when she has food on her mind or is eating. Victoria learned that one from another dog this summer. Isn't a fun thing to go through but they seem the learn not to that again.

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, Bryant I can't imagine how you felt. It must have been very scary. I hope that you are alright and that you don't have to ever exprience that again.

Sorry to hear that.

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon Papendorf
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Talking about dogs. Leah was 21/2 when she got plowed over by a big dog that just wanted to play! But from that day til yet this day she will not have anything to do with a dog. Especially one that is jumpy. She's getting some what better,that's if she knows the dog. If a dog just barks from behind her she'll come running and be prepared. She'll be in your arms! So for your own dog do something as to nip at your face can be scary.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bryant's eye has healed real nicely and has no side effects from it. He is in full swing again playing with Autumn.
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is good to hear and that he is back to playing with Autumn again.
Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: