Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Not Yet!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Not Yet!
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, at first when Maria use to say this to everything it was cute. Now it is getting a little annoying. I'm tell you this because I think you all will get a kick out of it.

We will ask her to do something. "Not Yet"! Maria says. The annoying part is that you want her to do it now and you can't argue with her much when she says "Not Yet". We've learned that we give her a lotted time and she most times comes through.

I'm afraid that she gets that from me when she asked me to come play with her I must say not yet I have to make supper, do laundry, etc....So now I take the time to go play for 10 mins or longer.

The little stinker!

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't live there so I think this is funny! She does pick up on things people say to her. What is that saying "What goes around, comes around". LOL
Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well now she says huh! And if I thought "not yet" was annoying this "huh" every time you tell her something or ask her a question even more annoying. Most times she just does it to bug us because she has a big grin on her face....grrrr Eric says wait until she says "why or what's that" That should be fun!
Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kids are so cute when they say things that catch you off guard. There was a time Jeff asked Leah something-her reply was(as Winnie the Pooh would say) Think Think Think!! We couldn't help but roll on the floor with laughter.
Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep your cool because she is going to come up with new things all the time. Keep us informed on her new things. As a grandma I can sit back and laugh. LOL

I agree with Eric the Why and What's that is very annoying also. I bet you can't wait right?

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: