Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » New Underpants!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Underpants!
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maria got some new underpants for Christmas from Grandma Toop. Well her first day back at daycare and she is showing everyone. Harold, Linda, every parent that comes in and every child. Doesn't take much to make her happy and proud of what she has. LOL

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think those first big girls pants are so special. I tried to pick some out that she would really like. I am so glad to hear she really liked them.
Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just to let you know that she, also, likes all the new pj's that you bought her along with the ones that Tania got her. Now she can wear a new one every night. We don't do that, but we could if we wanted. She looks so girlie in them!
Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: