Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » I Have Two Daddys!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I Have Two Daddys!
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maria is starting to understand that she has two daddys and she is telling everyone. I guess at daycare there has been a few dicussions about it and Linda has had to explain to them why this is, because a few have been saying "no you don't".

Yesterday, I guess Lexi a little girl the same age as she is, asked Maria what her daddy's name was. Maria's response was "which one"? Linda over heard them talking and had to laugh, because she said it sounded like they were two little adults.

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's great that she considers you, Eric, as her Daddy. That must make you feel tickled to be refered to as her DADDY! You are wonderful with her. Keep up the

Great Job

[This message has been edited by Sheryl (edited January 06, 2001).]

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh does he ever feel special and tickled when Maria calles him Daddy. Really he is her daddy, because he is in her life everyday, takes care of her in the mornings and puts her to bed every other night and there for her when she needs him or someone.

To be a father isn't hard for anyone to be, but to be a daddy is a big job. Eric does a good job of that!

Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I agree and what a positive influence is for her. We are so happy that Maria has a Daddy like that in her everyday life. I am sure Vince, also, is good for her when they are together. She is one lucky little girl.

[This message has been edited by Sheleen (edited January 06, 2001).]

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do feel very special that she calls me that. Just the other day I had a first with her.

Sheryl and her were up in the kitchen when mommy said no. She started to cry. I came up and said what is going on here. Mara walked over to me, hugged my leg and pointed at mommy.

Usually she always goes to mommy, even if mommy is that one that made her feel bad. I felt very special at that point

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think as Maria gets older she will handle having 2 dads very well. They will both be special to her in their own ways. Eric as a dad who is there all the time and Vince as the dad that she is with a few weekends a month. She will do just fine with this!
Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It helps that she doesn't know it any other way, but Maria is a very special little girl to have so many special people in her life. That includes her already made aunts, cousins, grandmas and great grandmas. It, also, helps that everyone excepts her into their life like she really is there flesh and blood.

[This message has been edited by Sheryl (edited January 10, 2001).]

Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How could I not help loving such a wonderful little girl. Sheryl you have done a good job with her.

I think the way she loves Eric and the way he loves her just opens the door for us to love her also.

And of course Sheryl we love you also.

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhhhhh! That is nice to hear!

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: