Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Maria is the best

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Maria is the best
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Love Maria so much. This morning she was helping me pack my lunch for work when she walked up to me and said "I want a hug" and threw up her arms to me.

Isn't it just the greatest feeling when they do something like that on thier own

------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sharon Pederson
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes Eric it is a great feeling when they do things like that on their own. I'm thankful to be with a family who has a little boy who does things like that every once in awhile. I wish I was close enough to all of my grand children so they could do the same to me. But I'm glad for you Eric that Maria does those things to you because you deserve it.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What you said about Maria asking for a hug almost brought tears to my eyes. She is just a joy to have around. I am so glad Eric that she took to you like she has and of course you caring for her. I know that means a lot to you and yes you do deserve it like Sharon said.

Just remember these things because all kids can be crappy at times. LOL

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AHHH! Wish I could have been there to see it. You got to love when they do things like that. Yes, honey you deserved those hugs!

[This message has been edited by Sheryl (edited January 10, 2001).]

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: