Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » She cracked me up this morning

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: She cracked me up this morning
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maria was so funny this morning....she was standing in her bed room waiting for me to get her clothes....she sticks her head in the closet and in a deep voice says....."WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" LOL
Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for sharing things like this with us. I think it is good in your busy life that the two of you stop and realize things like this that Maria does. I think sometimes our lives are so busy we don't notice things like this. How does that saying go "Stop and smell the roses".
Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sharon Pederson
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Vonnie that it is nice that you both take time to notice cute little things like that. And that life is so short and going so fast that I know for one that I fail to appreciate special like that. I do notice and appreciate alot of things like that Brice here does and says only not to the extent that I remember them long enough to share them with some one else.
I am glad that I live in a home with a sweet little boy who always gives me hugs and kisses. I told him this morning that I was glad that he hugged me so much because he is the only one around here who can give me a hug and we all need hugs to keep alive inside. If you know what I mean and am saying.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: