Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Hi!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hi!
Jordan
Beginning Poster
Member # 25

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Jordan           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got another $50 savings bond from our Pizza Ranch for getting good grades. I am now richer then Mom & Dad.
Posts: 1 | From: Luverne, MN, Rock County  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good for you Jordan. Keep up the good work!
Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sharon
Forum Regular
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sharon   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI Jordan, Grandma tried to reply on this last week but for some reason it didn't registered. But I wanted to say good for you too. Glad to hear you are really doing so good. It will really pay off later when you get older. Keep up the good work. That is nice that that place gives such incentives. More places should do that. Love Grandma.
Posts: 211 | From: Rochester, MN 55902  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: