Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Ouch!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ouch!
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jordan fell on the ice while getting out of the van Wednesday night and hit his head on the corner of the van door. Ouch! I even heard the thump. I was imagening in my mind loads of blood, trying to get to him. He had a nice size goose bump but no blood, thank goodness!! Tough head is what I told him and it cheered him up

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man! He is always getting bumps and bruises. Is this what we have to look forward to with Maria? If it is I don't like it. Hope he is doing ok though.
Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, Jordan is doing better and the bump is still tender but seems to be a lot better. Jordan is the only one that this seems happen to but I think he is alway in a hurry to get somewhere that he don't pay attention to what he is doing. He gets upset when it happens and he said "Why am I alway falling and getting hurt?" I'm not sure, Jordan
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have a Boy that has a problem with braking toys all the time. He just got a snowbaord with a guy that comes with it and last night he broke the arm on it. It's not even 24 hrs old. I guess we all have our problems just like Mom did.

These are miner problems now to face the big ones will be the challenge! ha

[This message has been edited by we5andjj (edited February 01, 2001).]

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They don't make toys like they did years ago to last for ever. Everything is plastic and very easily broken. I haven't had that problem with Maria, but I can't think of anything that she has that would break to easily. That's the breaks sometimes...
Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: