Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Kids never seem to stop amazing me

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kids never seem to stop amazing me
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The other day I removed 2 screws from the counter top that were holding in the dishwasher. I put them in a zip lock bag and taped it to the dishwasher. A few minutes later Maria comes in and see's this. "Mommy did that?" she asks. I told that I put them there so I won't loose them.

The next day she starting yelling "mommy! mommy! come here!". Sheryl walks into the kitchen and Maria says "LOOK!, Daddy put them there so he won't loose them"

LOL I can't believe the things they remember.

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You had to be there to appreciate her seriousness, because it was very important for mommy to know what daddy had done.
Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: