Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Sunday Church

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sunday Church
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maria cracked everyone up last Sunday at church. She went up for the Children's sermon and they walked from the batismal fountain to the main steps.

Well when the pastor was done he told everyone they could go and sit down and then he went up the steps..... Maria was right behind him, following him every step of the way. He made a comment to everyone that she was going to do the rest of the sermon.

LOL

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 14

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maria following him back up the stairs is a hoot...I laughed so hard.

I bet that was adorable. I can just picture the whole scene in my head. I bet the congregation got a good laugh out of it & the pastor's comment. She is a little angel. I love these children's stories, they are my favorite. Thanks for sharing.

Posts: 108 | From: Blaine, MN, USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was cute! Good thing her mom was up there to set her straight, but she thought it was funny that everyone was laughing at her.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lynn
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lynn           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those children sermons are the neatest thing, but Dustin is at that age where sometimes the Pastor asks a question and im afraid whats going to come out of his mouth. By the way Dana is accylighting(sp) for the service on Sunday, She is nervous about it

--------------------
~~~Lynn~~~

Posts: 79 | From: New London, MN 56201  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh that would be so embarassing if that were every to happen. LOL

Dana glad to hear that you are getting so involved you'll do great. Just think of all those people out in the chapel as naked....

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: