Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Hello All

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hello All
Lynn
Member # 8

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Lynn           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Everyone, Just a quick note to tell you what's new. Been very busy with alot of things lately. Moving, kids, etc... Dustin is now in bowling so every Thursday he rides a bus to the bowling alley and bowls for 2 hours. He is absolutely loving it. He isn't too bad either. Dana has a Mardi Gras Party tomorrow night for the foreign language students, so I am taking her tonight to rent a costume, she doesn't know about it yet and is going to be so excited when she finds out ! Should be alot of fun for her. I also just got a call from a place I used to work at in Lake Lillian, they want me to come back to work for them. gonna find out more tomorrow for sure. The hours really suck 4:30 am - 2:30 pm but the pay is good and I did enjoy the work there, so we will see, 10 hr days so only 4 days a week , I like that . Well thats about it for now. Bye Bye

--------------------
~~~Lynn~~~

Posts: 79 | From: New London, MN 56201  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck and Best Wishes, Lynn!

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lynn, is it the FSMC Bank and marketing? If it is I use to work there. Not a bad place to work. What department would you be working in? I use to work in the Data Entry department. I'm excited to hear more and good luck to you hope it works out.
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read over what you posted and it just registered that Dustin is in bowling and he is doing a great job. Now we will have to go when you come here or when we come there. I love the game even though I might not do so well at times. Keep up the good work and enjoy it....

Dana have fun at your party and let us know what your costume ended up to be. To be young again.....

--------------------
Sheryl

Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Sheleen, Yes it is at FSMC. I worked there also about 2 years ago, that time I worked in the data entry dept. doing the rebates, now this time its on the other side doing the WIC vouchers. I did really enjoy the work there before, so I hope this will be just as fun. I have a feeling the vouchers will be a bit more boring than the rebates but oh well the check every week will be appreciated When was it that you worked there?? Talk to you soon, Lynn

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lynn wrote this! I forgot to log out when she posted this on my computer. Sorry for the confusion.

Dana had sooo much fun last night. We ended up getting her flapper dress from like the 1920's. It was sleevless and the entired dress was sequenced. It was blue and so shiny and sparkly. It was about knee length and the lady gave us some black fish net nylons too. She also had shoes to match the dress same color with glitter all over them. She also gave dana many strands of beads and a mardi gra mask to wear that also matched the dress and last but not least a boa..lol It was quite the get up and me and Dana had such a fun time together at the costume shop. It was totally awesome there. They have any costume you could ever imagine and it was so fun looking at them all. The lady that runs it also does a fabulous job at putting accessories together for each costume so that makes it so neat also. She also gave us a really good price on it, even cheaper than what she had quoted me, so that made it worth it and to see Dana have fun was great. She had soo much fun in fact she called me to pick her up early cuz she was so tired from dancing and all the fun. Well enough on that subject, write to you soon.

[ March 02, 2001: Message fixed by: Vonnie ]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lynn, I worked at FSMC wtih the WIC Vouchers
I started 1996 until 1999. Is the supervisor Nathan Duininck? I worked with him and there is a Mary Progreba I also, worked with but I think she works in the evening because she has little one at home yet. Nathan became the supervisor after I left I believe or just before I left. It isn't too bad of a place to work it bets McDonalds. They pay nicer also. Good Luck!!!

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Lynn have you heard anything from FSMC? You did have an interview this week right?

--------------------
Sheryl

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: