Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Mighty Hunter

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mighty Hunter
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jordan came in to our bedroom this morning at 6:30 a.m.to ask if he and Dad could go out to the woods today to look for rabbits. Dad was tired so said you go outside in the back yard for this morning then this afternoon we'll go out to the woods.

I was downstairs making breakfast when Jordan came down all dressed and ready with is bow and arrow to go outside to get a rabbit. He said, "Now Mom you'll have to be quite until I get outside or you scare the rabbits away." He goes to the door and opens it up but it makes lots of noise and Jordan whispers to me that the door needs some grease on it so it don't make all that noise it'll scare the rabbits.

While he was outside I was watching from the kitchen window as he is walking verrrry slow with bow and arrow ready for aim. It was quite amazing to see Jordan so intent on what he was doing. He didn't get a rabbit but it wasn't because he didn't try, just none there.

Bill has ordered a custom made bow for Jordan with the Pfingsten Boys carved in it some day when Jordan grows out of it Bryant will get it. He don't know nothing about it yet but he'll be soooo surprise and happy to get it. Can't hardly wait to see his face when he does get it. It'll be ready at the end of March maybe by the time we see everyone he'll have it.

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another William Pfingsten!

Oh No!

Good to see has an interest in something. It'll give Bill company in the woods and to all his sporting shows.

Keep up the good hunting Jordan!

[ February 24, 2001: Message edited by: Sheryl ]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: