Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » You have Spider Webs In Your Nose

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: You have Spider Webs In Your Nose
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today, when we got home from school Bryant's nose had a little blood on it so I was bent over him trying to clean it out. Bryant must have been looking in my nose because he said "Mom, you have spider webs in your nose." LOL I had tears in my ear from laughing so hard, to think that is what he thinks of the hairs in his mother's nose.
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL....how do you get tears in your ears? Funny to see life in your childs eyes they sure brighten your day if you were to have a bad one...

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got tears in my eyes from laughing so hard because it was so funny!
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is what I figured, but I just had to laugh at the vision of tears coming out of your ears....you must have been laughing sooooo hard to have that happen.

--------------------
Sheryl

Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

It was the way Bryant said that made me laugh so hard.
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Yes, I can imagine...

--------------------
Sheryl

Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Man O Live Sheryl! You have time in the morning to be on the computer? I'd never have time before going to work or are you already at work? Must be an organized person!
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Well it is the beginning of the month so all our work had to be completed yesterday to count for the month of Feburary. Just in the HMO department we had a total of $1,376,857.09 that was posted through the whole month. It was a very good month! Nothing to do when I came in while I was waiting for someone to get here to train me in on something new. So a little time to post to the site.

--------------------
Sheryl

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: