Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » My birthday is....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My birthday is....
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
April 9th! A couple nights ago we were sitting reading maria's bible and out of the blue she said I'm going to have a birthday. So I asked her when is your birthday? She knew exactly when it was we were stunned. I looked at Eric and asked is that something you have been teaching her? Neither one of us has, but I did talk to Vince and he said that he has several times, but he said when you tell her something she doesn't soon forget it. Now I'm trying to teach her the year she was born.....seems to be a mouth full for her.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it. I can just imagine the two of you looking at each other trying to figure out who had been teaching her about her birthday. She doesn't forget very much!!! You really have to be careful what you say around her because you would be surprised what the babysitter hears. LOL

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: