Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » To Dark!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: To Dark!
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last Sunday as we were driving home from Rochester and our big weekend with our family, we told Maria to lay her head down and close her eyes. Her responds was "it is to dark in there when I do that"

lol

We had forgotten what it was she had said until last night when she was taking a bath and I was toweling off her wet head. Her head was buried in the towel and she said it's dark under here.....

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope she doesn't get scared of the dark. Where do you think this is coming from. The only thing I can think of is that some kid at day care put something over her head and wouldn't let her out from under it. Does this make sense?

I was afraid of the dark for many years until into my adult life. Believe me, it is no fun.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Relax mother....she isn't scared of it... she just said it was dark LOL

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, Vonnie... She was just making a statement not screaming or afraid.

Some nights before I leave her for the night she has me take all the bugs and animals out...imaginary ones....out. I make it into a game and chase them around the room until they are out by the time I'm leaving she has a big grin on her face.

She'll be fine, Grandma, but thanks for the heads up.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: