Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Back seat drivers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Back seat drivers
Sharon
Forum Regular
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sharon   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I now have another back seat driver. Brice. He reminds me of my twins, who didn't think I knew how to drive any more after their brother and sisters left. You see they had done the driving for me for the last 4 or 5 yrs. and so when I took over again because the twins weren't old enough to drive yet, they were always telling me when to stop and go and how to drive etc. I one time stopped and ask them if they would like to walk if they didn't trust my driving. heheh That worked for awhile but I notice now when I ride with them and their husbands are driving they now tell them how to drive. heheh Sorry boys I tried to change them but it is a habit now and they can't help it.

I forgot to mention, Brice, is saying "Go faster, faster Sharon." and "Pass that car Sharon, Pass it." And that is what the girls use to say. loh

[ April 25, 2001: Message fixed by: Sharon ]

--------------------
Sharon Kay

Posts: 211 | From: Rochester, MN 55902  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was one thing that we were really good at and something that we haven't forgotten or given up, because if we didn't do it who would and where would you or our husbands be without us? We want to keep you safe and on track. Your going to say well how do we do it when you aren't in the car? Well we pray to God that he watches over you and take over our job when we are with you.

Maria is the same....go faster daddy! See it is just in the girls genes and that comes from generations before us....LOL

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And trust me Bill and I both agree that they are STILL back seat drivers.... STOP, GO, go THIS way... LOL

BILL get on here and help me out man.!!!!

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: