Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » No Cavities!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: No Cavities!
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maria went to the dentist for the first time today. She was afraid that they were going to hurt her before we went, but did very well with the whole thing once we were there. Maybe, Eric will put a few pictures on the site to let you see her in the big chair....LOL

She hasn't one cavity and 20 teeth. I didn't realize that her back ones she will have until she is 11 or 12 yrs old.

We were very proud parents of her, because she did verrryyyy good.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sharon
Forum Regular
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sharon   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was that Sat. that you took her to the dentist? If so where did you find a dentist who is open on Sat. I didn't think they did that any more. I know you can't find one around here open on Sat.

--------------------
Sharon Kay

Posts: 211 | From: Rochester, MN 55902  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, it was on Saturday morning. It is in the same building as our medical doctor. One of my co-workers told me about them and their Saturday hours. I think they do that a lot around the cities, because there is so many people that don't like to take off from work. Her dentist seems like a very good one and very good with children.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The place where Christina works is open every Saturday from 7 a.m.- 12 p.m. just for the reason Sheryl pointed out.
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: