Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » It's gonna be fun!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: It's gonna be fun!
dana rae
Member # 12

Icon 10 posted      Profile for dana rae           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On june 11-15 i am going to Eric and Sheryl's to babysit maria..and i think Victoria is coming to help me out too! We are gonna have lots of fun! Cant Wait!!!

--------------------
~!*Dana Rae*!~

Posts: 91 | From: willmar  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whats happening June 11-15? Eric and sheryl going to put the bun in the oven???

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are glad to hear that Dana is excited to come. We are excited to have her. I'm glad to see that she is looking forward to spending it also with Victoria. We aren't sure yet if she will be able to, depends on if they will be in Willmar the weekend that we come to pick Dana up. I'm hoping that she will be able to, because I know that all three are going to have a blast together.

We haven't decided yet, but I think Eric will probably take a day or two off to spend with them also.

No bun in the oven Shannon....Maria doesn't have daycare so Dana watched Maria last year and wants to do it again this year or we asked if she would like to and she ,of course, jumped at the opporunity. I had mentioned to Victoria if they were to go back to Willmar that we would then pick her up while we picked Dana up. We will see what happens.

[ May 04, 2001: Message fixed by: Sheryl ]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: