Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » It all begins

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: It all begins
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The summer tans,on their bikes from morning til night,no shoes and dirty feet along with baths every night-atleast washing their feet. Oh and "can I get wet" The pool is already out at our place. Was in the high 80's tuesday. Did they have fun! Besides
the whole neighbor kids joining I'm not sure if their mothers where to happy!

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too bad for the mothers but they are children so I hope they had a fun time.

It was very hot here Monday & Tuesday but that didn't bother the children. They were out having fun.

They've had baths & showers every night this week but boy how fast they go to sleep after a whole day of playing. In fact, they've ask to go to bed. Jordan took a shower without me knowing and went to bed. Went up to tuck them in and Jordan was sound to sleep. He is growing up to fast for MOM.

[ May 18, 2001: Message fixed by: Sheleen ]

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have the same thing going on her. It is a nightly thing and boy does she hate it when I tell her it is time to take a bath to get ready for bed. She loves it out there and would play forever. Like the rest the heat doesn't seem to bother her and plays right through it.

Summer has begone!

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: