Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » As Funny As Ever

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: As Funny As Ever
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bryant made me laugh so hard today.

We went fishing today and while we were there, Bryant thought he needed something in the van. I am watching him as he goes to the van, without him knowing I am watching.

He opens the sliding door gets what he needs and without looking he gets a hold of the door handle. Instead of getting the handle to the sliding door he gets the front door. The front door opens Bryant goes backwards and lands on his hind end. He is sitting on the ground wondering how he got there.

It is so funny I am laugh so hard I have tears in my eyes. Bryant doesn't know I saw him and he walks back. I asked him how he ended up on the ground. He just smiled and gives a little chuckle.

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

LOL!

I can just see this....I was laugh hard just reading and thinking about it. Thanks for the laugh!

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HA!HA!

Mothers know everything!! ha! That was cute. Hope his behind doesn't hurt! ha!

Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think his behind hurts but I think he is still trying to figure out how he got on the ground.
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: