Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Feeling Sad

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feeling Sad
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Victoria went to bed last night and when I went to tuck her in she seem quite so I kept asking her why she was so quite. She started to cry She is missing her friends already and wishes she could take her friends with her. We had a long talk about how many friends come and go in our life and that she'll be making more. She'll be able to say that she had lots of friends in her day.
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah! It's always scary going to a new school and making new friends. But she'll do okay. Someone will latch on to her as soon as she walks in.

I remember starting kindergarden in New Richmond the first time. I hadn't hardly came in the door and Jane Casey came over and asked me to go play with her! I'll never forget her.

Hope she does okay.

Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I remember that feeling when we went to kindergarten, but I remember that Stacy was there with us to help us with our first day. We were the shyest ever!

I, also, remember that feeling when we moved to Clear Lake, Barron & Chetek. It is a very scary feeling, but I feel it help us build character and when changes come we learn to accept them easier.

I feel for her though and wish it easier for her than us, but she is a strong person and she'll get through this to. Saying good bye is a hard thing to do no matter the age we are.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: