Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » The Bus

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Bus
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The other day I was waiting for the bus to take me home and my cell phone rang. Of course, Colette. She wanted to know what I was doing and I told her I was waiting for the bus. (When I'm on the bus I usually turn my cell phone off 'cause I'm uncomfortable with everyone listening.)

She then asked why I turn my phone off and I told her 'cause it's noisey and I can't hear (I knew she wouldn't understand that I'm uncomfortable with everyone listening to me) and she asked if I could talk to the bus driver and ask him to tell the people to be quite!! They shouldn't be that loud on a bus!! LOL Kids what they come up with!!

Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

LOL!

That is probably what happens when they talk too much or too loud when they are on there school bus...Collette goes and tells the driver to tell them to be quite. She is way too cute!

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: