Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Maria's, Victoria's, and Dana's day!(6-11-01)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Maria's, Victoria's, and Dana's day!(6-11-01)
dana rae
Member # 12

Icon 14 posted      Profile for dana rae           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me, Victoria, and Maria had a great day today! I was so scared that I wouldnt wake up before Maria did and I wouldnt have a chance to shower and do all that girly stuff that I dont think I slept real well all night. Eric peeked at us at about 7:00 and I woke up instantly when he opend the door but i felt stupid so I just layed there until he left.Then I got out of bed and picked up all the toys and stuff from sunday and got ready for it to be all messed up again...Then I ate my cerial and got Vic's and Maria's ready. THen I watch all the news on tv about McVay.Finally I went into the room to see if ne one was up but i think they were reading books so i gave them there cerial and then took a shower. Then we played and ddid a little bit of everything. Then at about 10:45 we went to the park and had a picnic! Shortley after we retuned maria took a nap and me and my little helper GOT A BREAK. Finnaly wwe woke maria at 4 and play and went into the basment cuz there was a sirens going off. I got bord so I organized all of Maria's play food and dishes...and we cleaned "the House"Whichh is marias play stuff. Then we had dinner and Eric left to the dentist, which by the way he is still talkiing funny from the novican. THen we watched a movie on tv called trading mom...and it was so cute becouse maria started crying becouse the kids on the movie were sad. Now Maria is in bed and we all are just sitting here doing nothing. I cant wait to go to sleap...Victoria and Maria DO LIKE TO PLAY and they tired me out! Oh! Me and Victoria sleap in maria's bed and she sleaps on an air mattress. Victoria is a good bed partener and Maria's bed is comfy!So I am off to bed soon and.............
good night all!!! "ZZZzzzZZzzZZZZzz"

Posts: 91 | From: willmar  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to hear you're having fun. You are so grown up, Dana. Victoria has waited so long for this and am sure she is enjoying every minute of it. You'll be such a help to Victoria in what needs to be done when you babysit. Keep posting what you are doing so that we can get in on your fun! Looking forward to hearing you tonight.
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana rae
Member # 12

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana rae           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok here is what we have done so far today...
We woke up early at like 7:30, got dressed and ate..then we played a little and just ahd fun! Then we went to a diffrent park and had anouther picnic! But this park was farther and not as fun. Today we had Lunchebles for lunch! Yummy! THen we came home and played, victoria and maria started making neclaces with beads but then i layed maria down for a nap so they have to finnish in when she wakes up! I think we are going to play playdo when she wakes up. Maria was kinda cranky at ME all day..i think she is getting sick of me. But otherwise she is great! Victoria is alwayy pretty good! She is watching cartoons right now. I think it would be fun to teach her how to do the carrdett dance after we know maria is sleaping or maybe we can take a nap! Well thats all for now! Au revoir!

--------------------
~!*Dana Rae*!~

Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for informing us on what you're up to. You're doing great with keep them busy and also, nice that you are keeping Maria on her knap times. Keep having fun!!!
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dana you are the best! I came home yesterday and found that she had the whole day planned out on paper so that she wouldn't miss nothing or run out of time. I told her someday she would make a great daycare mom.

Dana, Maria gets in those moods and it isn't anything personal on you. She just does that she see's you as the mom when I'm not around and that is how she is with me. Remember though that she thinks the world of you.

I never worry about what is going on when she is around because she is so responsable.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana rae
Member # 12

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana rae           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Sheleen and Sheryl for the complements!!
Ok after my last post we played plado and I think house then sheryl got home and I really do not remember.
Then yesterday we went to the MAll of America!!! Today we got up at 9!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!Then we got dressed, ate then played house and played outsid, picicked floweds, ran around. Then we played housse and watched tv. Then ate pizza. After that MAria watch tv before her nap and when she took a nap me and Victoria baked yummy choclate chip cookies!She is a verry good cook! She told me about Jordan licking sugar and baking with heer mom!!! We had ablast then we woke up maria and painted her nails. Victoria is going to paint mine later! I have had so much fun with maria and esspecialy Victoria! I hope we can see each other more often now that we will live so close by each other!! : I loove these faces!

--------------------
~!*Dana Rae*!~

Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dana you are such a mom. I like it though. I do hope that you will become friends when you live so close together. That should help you both make the easy transition to your new places.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: