Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Mall of America

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mall of America
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well yesterday Sheryl and I packed the kids in the car and headed south to the Mall Of America. We went on a bunch of rides. Then we attacked the stores. Everyone got something. I got some new shirts with my Birthday money from my grandma, Sheryl prespent her Birthday money from my grandma and got a few outfits. Dana got some new tank tops, Victoria got a skirt and shirt, and Maria got a new swimsuit.

Then we headed over to the GRANDMA's resturant over by my work. This proved to me not to have a big family. Our tab after a small tip was $48.00. Even eating at Burger King at the MOA for lunch was 18.00 and we only got cheeseburgers and Sheryl and I shared a pop. But it was a great way to end the fun day.

Grandma wanted to go to the mall with us. But we had to tell her no. It just would have been way too much running around for her. Figure all the rides and the up and down the floors. Grandma would have been very very sore and we would have had to take 2 cars. Next time!

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should have seen Maria when we went on the rides. A smile from ear to ear most of the time. She could have stayed all day and she did very well with no nap.

Victoria & Dana were excited for there new clothes and we were happy to splurge on them. Told them it was their early birthday gift. They were cool about that.

Oh grandma would have been way toooooo tired and sore from all the walking as Eric had said earlier. I was tired and I'm almost 50 years younger. We did tell her that we would take her sometime when it is just us and less running just so that she can say that she was there....

It was a fun day had by all of us.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll bet that was a good time. Sounds like you had fun. It's a highlight to the childern for sure. Thanks for doing that. Victoria will have lots to talk about.
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana rae
Member # 12

Icon 10 posted      Profile for dana rae           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was so fun!
Victoria and I went on the rollercoaster together and wow I was scared at first. Victoria prolly thought i was a weirdo! while we did that sheryl and maria went on the kid roller coaster.Then we all went on that cute bloon ride. After that sheryl and I went on the tumbler. I think me and her were the only people screaming. hehe. While we were doing that Victoria and maria went on the train then sheryl and maria wnet on the bus ride.then vic asnd I wennt on the lod ride. then everyone exp. me and eric wnet on the merry go round. We had so much fun!I got 2 shirls i really like and i thinik victoria liked her outfit too!

--------------------
~!*Dana Rae*!~

Posts: 91 | From: willmar  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: