Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Come talk!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Come talk!
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last week Maria wanted me to come play with her. I told her that I had to make supper. I don't know what she was thinking if she thought this would get me to get me to play with her, but she comes and tells me that Bunny is on the phone to talk to me. I played back and told her to tell Bunny that when I was done with supper that I would give him a call back. Well that was not what Maria was expecting and oh was she upset with me. She cried for about 10 mins and it got so loud that I told her to go to her room because she was being to loud. She did it and after awhile she came out, came downstairs like nothing happened, started talking to me. I asked her if she was still upset with me and she says no, but you did make me mad that you didn't want to talk to Bunny. LOL Then she went on helping me make supper by cutting the lettuce.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sounds like you handled the situation just fine. I am sure she thought she was going to get her way by telling you to talk to bunny. It is so hard not to say okay just for a minute, just to quiet her down. But you did show her who was the mom!

Good job!

[ July 06, 2001: Message fixed by: Vonnie ]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She (Sheryl) always had a way with showing everyone she was "BOSS" lol
Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL! When you are good at something you might as well do the job....

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: