Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Bryant becomes a barber

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bryant becomes a barber
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, Bryant tried his hand at being a barber. The day before leaving for Emmo he found a scissors somewhere and cut the front of his as close as he could get to his head. Just before bed he came to talk to us. Right away I saw what he'd done. I asked him why he cut his hair? He acted like "What are you talking about?" After talking a bit to him he finally admitted he'd done it. Now tomorrow he is getting a close hair cut to fix it.

I remember Jordan doing the same thing and Victoria doing it to Bryant. It seems as though they do it after they've just had it cut by the REAL barber.

Anyone have that experience?

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I remember doing it to myself as a kid. I was a little older than Bryant, but I think it is something we all must do. If you remember those pictures of us pouting because we had to wear black shoes to our piano recital you can clearly see it there. I don't remember mom ever scolding me or anything. It was bad enough that I had done it and what it looked like. Never did that again.

LOL.....Bryant you are funny!

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bill took Bryant in this morning and had their hair cuts. The barber had to cut pretty short to make it not look to bad. Bryant likes it that short and has been putting gel and water on it to make it look cooler he says. It'll be two months before I'll need to take him back to the barber.
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember Brianna doing it to herself too. I don't think she'll ever do it again because it was right out front and everyone saw it and made comments on it!! She was embarrassed and would try to hide behind me. LOL
Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: