Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » Fun in the sprinkler

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fun in the sprinkler
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yesterday, with it so hot we let the children run through the sprinkler in their swimming suits until Bryant fall on the sprinkler which stopped the fun for the afternoon. We thought it was broke until Grandpa came home from work and fixed it. Grandma said now that they could play in it but running a different way so they wouldn't fall on it. Well, they thought like right now in their clothes. I came out of the house to see the three children all soak and wet and it was 2 minutes until before supper.

After supper we went for a boat ride and Bill was trying to get Autumn comfortable with the water. The children thought it would be fun to help out. Well in their thrid pair of clothes they got dirty that day they went in the water again with clothes and all on. Bryant was holding is shorts up so they wouldn't get wet, well his little butt was hanging out for all to see. LOL I didn't have my camera but if I did that would have been the funniest picture. I don't think Bryant would have liked it when he grows up though.

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

LOL!

That would have been funny to see all of it even when they ran through the sprinkler with their clothes on. Aren't kids the best. They keep humor in your life. Oh to be a kid again.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, they do keep life interesting and speaking of which. I took the kids to Green Lake swimming. I didn't feel like getting in the water so I let them go out by themselves with my eye counting every 2 min. for three Pfingsten heads. Victoria became a dare devil and swam to the raft. I was sweating watching her and almost willing her to come back. She is a good swimmer but she has had mainly pool experience in the deep. Lake water is different with the wind making waves and the depth is unperditable. She want Jordan to go out with her but he got part way and didn't feel comfortable with it so came back. I know which one is the conservative one. Victoria did fine but I didn't breath easy until she was where she could touch. I know I must sound overportective but I would be just sick if anything bad happened to them.
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes it would be very sad to loose a child. I have heard people say that it is harder losing a child than their parents. Because they feel they are suppose to go before their children.

I have a 1st cousin who lost their 14 yr old grandson this past Sunday in Eau Claire. ATV accident. Mom was telling me tonight that he was a very religious kid. His faith was very strong. He was in a bible quiz competition just recently. They said he knew his bible from front to back. They had one of his bibles in his hands in the coffin. A very smart young man.

We are not to question "why" he was taken from us, but it sure seems like he had some good to give this world. God has his own reasons that we are not to question, but it is hard sometimes.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: